Monday, May 5, 2014

I have always wanted to write a novel. It took me a few days to write this. Creative writing eh!? It's still a bit rough and maybe I still have a lot of things to learn, but it's a good start for me. And Yes! Jess is me. HAHA!                                

                        "SNARLED"




 
God knows I tried. But how pointless is it even to just attempt to break away when you see him innocently flashing his  50,000 megawatt smile at you? A man who is over six feet tall, with dark hair and dark eyes and wears an immaculate suit like James Bond. It's a massacre.

I played it cool and practically stayed up all night to practice my lines. Yes, I came prepared. But God! He was excruciatingly good looking. He literally looks like he walked out from the cover of Vanity Fair magazine. It's a dream to even stand there and look at him.

He walked towards me, and I didn't quite notice that I had been completely motionless the whole time. I could literally hear my pulse beating loudly in my ears. My face was hot and the sight of  him made my cheeks flush beet red. I knew it was going to happen, but I was mighty proud of myself. I was never been so wrong.

I forced myself to stay calm. But somehow I couldn't dismiss the quiver when I said "hi!". I surely didn't know why a wide smile suddenly plastered itself over my face. I never wanted any of this and I thought that if he'd move closer, I'd have epileptic seizure. He didn't move his eyes away from me and I wished that I'd just magically disappear coz it was making me fuzzy. He walked towards  me with an intense stare like that of a lion going for the kill. For one split second I thought he'd murder me!

"I missed you so much Jess." Delivered in the most sincere and touchy-feely tone.

I knew it was a Jedi mind trick and I wasn't suppose to fall for that. I don't know what happened. All I know is that the next minute he was hugging me tightly and enveloping me with his mighty arms. The scent of his familiar perfume can make any woman utterly mesmerized and drain her fears to ashes. Holding him so near led me to my scariest feelings I've been going great lengths to avoid. The feeling was so intense that for a few moments I felt mortified.

"Wait... I came here to tell you something..." I finally said  triumphantly.

He reached for my face and lovingly stroke my cheeks. "What is it Love?".

I rifled through my brain, tried to weaponize myself with a tomahawk missile to atleast respond. But his soft hands made my skin all prickly. I was having convulsions. Different emotions racked my mind. My body and mind were disengaging.That old feeling started to emerge. I thought I've finally ditched them, buried them, but it was there the whole time, just waiting for the right moment to reveal itself. I felt a sudden stab of pain. I wanted to retaliate, but instead I stared at him helplessly.

"I'm so happy to see you." His face was gleaming with delight.

I was paralyzed. My throat suddenly felt tight. My horror was suddenly replaced by longing and anticipation.  Oh God. No...

No comments:

Post a Comment