Monday, November 16, 2009

Remembering....



I remember when i first met this guy... no matter how much i control myself and although i have gathered all my determination to avoid being magnetized by his charms.. i simply cant resist being absorb by his presence...only hard hearted hannah could resist him.. he looks so calm..so cool and steady.. and very intellectual.. he knocked me right off my feet the first time...

only to find out later on that im up to a real danger... ..

that his only bluffing with his cool surface..

that what's inside is a red hot volcano ...

that he's just bidding his time for that plan he is cooking on his brain!

Oh i could swear he was so casual and yet oh so playful...(let me stress.. he's oh so playful!")

He has this some kind of a hypnotic persuasion.. something that i thought was supernatural ...believe me, i even felt that he has black magic!!! But then later on i am surprised and amazed to realize that his smile..his eyes..his words..everything about him is logical, pure and real...

Poor me..!! I just woke up one day and realized that i am enmeshed in his "charms' ... Sometimes, i thought i should have escaped as soon as i saw him.. while i have the option to do so.. and look at me now.. im trapped.., it aint easy to break away from him.. and believe me.. you wouldnt want to.. not when he begins to...ehermmm!

Its never easy to just ignore this person.. atleast for me.. i mean no matter how cranky he is in the morning.. to the point that i would like to poison his coffee.. (hahahah..kidding) no matter how he frustrates me sometimes.. when he pulls up his "it wasnt me, im innocent!" face.. and when he flashes his smile at me ..something happens inside me.. and the battle will be lost.. i am back to square one...

Collecting your wits is necessary to get along with him and getting mad is just a shameful waste of adrenalin.. and until now i dont understand why even if he acts like King Henry VIII at times, i just cant manage to stay mad at him.. (or did i ever get mad at him..? nah!) Besides, you will not be able to top his unmatched reasoning powers unless you graduated from Harvard Law school...you might as well just give up!

He's the kind of person you would want to smack and kiss at the same time.. .. he has the most affectionate .. the most funniest wit that will make you die with laughter.. and above all, he has the most sympathetic heart in this whole wide world .... (his good looks is just a bonus!)

He is simply irresistble and truly unforgettable.. and i love him forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment